Ethan has been upgraded from his infant car seat to his big boy one. It took me a while to find a car seat that I liked and then when I found it they were out so I had to order it online. It arrived yesterday, so when Elisha came home he installed it and we went out for a ride. Ethan was a little confused at first and then just found it very funny that he could see us. Every time we turned around to look at him he would just start laughing. I think he is enjoying his new view. I didn't get any pictures of him in it last night so these are from our outing today.
And comfortable enough to sleep in.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Upgrade
Posted by Cristina at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love how he is laughing at you guys now. Makes me want a seat like that. Give it a cupholder and a slurpee and you can drive me around anytime!
I can't believe he's already a year old! He's so cute!
(Oh this is Christin Randall by the way)
Hope all is well! :D
He is the cutest boy, if he ever gets kidnapped you better check my house first. Thanks again to Elisha for being brave against our infestation.
How cute! Isn't every step fun? I think those car seats are the best stage. I liked my kids moving up to boosters but then they also can unbuckle themselves. (Who am I kidding, Eli could unbuckle not much older than Ethan now.) Enjoy it, they grow FAST.
Post a Comment