On Saturday we went to another pumpkin patch. There weren't many people there which made it very nice and relaxing. We enjoyed walking around and seeing all the farm animals that were there. There was also a little kids play produce stand that Ethan had lots of fun playing in. All the pumpkins were already picked and displayed on hay bales, so that part was not as fun as the other pumpkin patch. Here are a few pictures from our day.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Pumpkin Patch NO. 2
Posted by Cristina at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I guess I never really noticed how Ethan almost always has his lips pressed together. Strong silent type.
You guys are so festive at this time of year! I think next year maybe we will try harder to follow in your foot steps and make the party a costume party!
I like the second picture!
Post a Comment