So this morning I wanted to get more pictures of Ethan. I just can't seem to get enough these days. Elisha had the day off, which makes it much easier for me to get a great shot. Although Ethan wasn't really feeling it this morning. I found the perfect spot for a fall picture. I thought this bridge was really pretty. It wasn't quite open yet, in fact there were signs on both ends that said do not enter. I felt determined, so I politely asked the workers if I could take a few pictures to which they replied of course. It helps to know Spanish!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Fall Photos
Posted by Cristina at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YOu take beautiful pictures. I makes me want to learn how to be a better photographer. Ethan is such a cutie. Which reminds me I have meant to call you all last week. I call tomorrow.
AH! Very cute. I love how you don't "really" know how to speak spanish unless it suites you. Man, I wish I knew a second language.
Cute pictures...and I know exactly where you are!
Post a Comment