The week after Ethans birthday we went to get pictures taken of him, along with a few fall and family pictures. Here are a selected few.









The week after Ethans birthday we went to get pictures taken of him, along with a few fall and family pictures. Here are a selected few.









Posted by Cristina at 8:15 PM
5 comments:
You make such a good looking family. My favorite has to be the top collage. I love it. Where did you guys go?
They are all GREAT pictures. But my favorite is also the collage. I love how he is chewing on the E. SO ADORABLE!
Yep, he belongs to you. He has gotten your photogenic gene.
These pics are absolutely adorable! What a cute baby you make! And such a good looking family!
We had them taken at JcPenney. I think they did a good job this time.
Post a Comment