In July Aliana turned 9 months. She is growing so fast I can't believe it. When these photos were taken at the beginning of July she had 4 teeth by the end of the month she had 5. She is crawling all over the place and cruising slowly around furniture. She leans her face into me and opens her mouth when I say besito, the Spanish word for kiss, it's so cute! She loves to chase, be chased and race Ethan. Ethan will throw a toy and then they both go after it, she has a great time, even though Ethan never lets her win.
When I started this blog Ethan was 9 months old and he was not even crawling. It's amazing how an older sibling motivates younger ones to do things faster.

3 comments:
She is so flippin' pretty. Dash is going to be one lucky little man someday. Miss you guys.
These are beautiful. So is your family.
she is gorgeous, and nice photography. Hope you guys are doing good over there in the east coast. I really miss cali, but gotta say I really like living in the south surprisingly.
Post a Comment