Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Charleston Day 3

We knew that we wanted to take a carriage ride through Charleston, because there was so much history and city to see, and so we saved it for our last day. Every time a horse carriage came by Ethan would stop to watch them, so we knew he would love it. This beautiful Big Red Barn was located right in the middle of the city. It was perfect! Ethan enjoyed petting the horses as long as he was being held by dad and Aliana cried when her hand touched one, luckily they both enjoyed the ride. I am glad that we were able to get away for a few days and experience this amazing city!



This was our transportation. Ethan loves buses and had a great time riding it.


This bridge was just amazing.

2 comments:

Laci said...

Oh, I love Charleston! I'm so glad that you guys were able to go and have such a great time. And I love your pictures.

Allison said...

Thanks for the tour.