Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever

Today Elisha was home from work so we decided to go strawberry picking. We went with a friend and Ethan had a great time with his friends. It was a beautiful morning not too hot or muggy. Ethan enjoyed picking few and eating many strawberries. We had a great time and brought home almost 7lbs. I am thinking I will attempt fruit roll ups, I found an easy recipe online that looked good. I hope it turns out good.

4 comments:

Allison said...

oh, I promised the girls I would take them. I don't know if I'll get around to it. Beautiful pictures. See you tomorrow.

Rebecca said...

I wanted to take my kids too dangit. Now I want to take them even more. Your kids are so pretty!

Beth said...

It was good to visit with you last night. Have a Happy Mother's Day.

the hamms said...

looks very yummy, what did you make with all those berries