Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Having a baby Thursday

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and was told I will be induced on Thursday Oct. 1. I'm terrified, I was hoping that everything would just happen naturally. For those who don't know I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes at 37 weeks and I am now 39 weeks and too many of my blood sugar readings were too high. They have decided instead of putting me on insulin for the remainder of the pregnancy they would induce and now it is considered a high risk pregnancy. The good thing to come out of all of this is my mom will be flying in tomorrow and staying for 2 weeks. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Laci said...

Good luck! I'm excited for you. If you need anything, please call! We'll be praying for you.

Lena said...

Funny to be reading this b/c I was going to call you today and just see how things were going. I know you are probably scared b/c it's always a little scary when things don't go exactly the way you've been planning. I"m sure everything will go just fine. We will remember you all in our prayers. Please post something as soon as you can. We are anxious to see your beautiful baby girl!!!! We love you all!!! And Good Luck!!! Hope to come see you in a few weeks. :o)

Stephanie said...

It was nice to talk to you the other day. I know your not "mushy" but I miss my friend! Good luck tomorrow! We love you and you are in our prayers.