Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ethan's 2nd Birthday

We celebrated Ethan's birthday on Sunday. He had lots of fun opening presents and especially enjoyed his monkey cake, well he liked the cupcakes much better and hardly touched his cake. My favorite was his radio flyer wagon, I have been waiting to get that for him since his last birthday and I'm glad he loved it too.

The last two pictures are of Ethan making monkey noises that's why the funny faces, at the moment it is his favorite animal.

3 comments:

jillybean's world said...

cute, cute. ethan is so cute. hope things go well for you on the 1st.

Lena said...

Cute cake!! You are so creative. Glad that Ethan had a great birthday. The kids will enjoy that wagon as your little girl grows too. Or Elisha can pull Ethan in the wagon and you can push the baby in the stroller in this wonderful fall weather.(Maddie says she wants to ride with Ethan in the wagon. She misses her friend.)
Happy 2nd Birthday, Ethan!!!

couplabz said...

Adorable! I love birthday pictures and the cake is TOO cute!