Sunday, February 8, 2009

How Do I Love You Let Me Count The Ways


These cheeks are so kissable, I love them. I get a lot of compliments on Ethan's eyes, but have you see his eyelashes.
A day at the park

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

You're right, he does look pretty lovable.

Allison said...

Those are great pictures. I think the comments for the eyes include the eyelashes, he's got the whole package. Remember when you were worried he wouldn't be cute? Silly Girl.

Allison said...

Sorry. Blogger was acting slow when I went to publish my comment and so I pressed the button like 6 times and it published my comment 6 times. I went ahead and deleted the extras for you, sorry.

Ashlie said...

Cristina girl, you have such an adorable family. Ethan has gotten so big!!

couplabz said...

Those are awesome pictures. It's great that you got park time. Isn't the weather crazy out here? One day it's freezing outside and your in pants and a coat, the next day it could be warm enough for shorts and no coat. We're in the same situation here.