These were taken a couple of years ago when we took a trip to NC with Elisha's brother Uriah. It was at ground zero. There was a memorial wall all around where the twin towers were, with pictures and flowers up against the fence.
Elisha and I were in Germany when this happened, nearing the end of our work day. I remember being in my office and getting a call from someone that english was their second language and I just thought they were confused. How could this be I thought. We turned on the radio and fears were confirmed. From that day everything changed.
Thanks to all those who serve our country.

2 comments:
I think it is important to document where we were and our thoughts, so posterity will know the impact it had. I didn't know you were in Germany.
Christina! I'm so glad you have a blog! I had no idea... what a cute family you have! By the way, I was in Germany too when it happened. They wouldn't let us leave school or anything. So sad.
Post a Comment