Aug 31-Sep 5, 2008
The Bremmer's and the Amado's
My Brother in-law with his best friend.
Ethan did so good on all the kiddy rides he loved them.
He even did well on Pirates of the Caribbean. He never cried, just held on a little tighter.
I couldn't resist taking a picture with the green army man.
Auntie Gabby kept spoiling Ethan. She bought him this light and he absolutely loved it.
Finding Nemo was the very first ride we took Ethan on. It was very dark and he clung to me but again never cried.
All worn out, I wish I could have had a nap.
It's a good thing we had Ethan to read the map for us.
A Bugs Life
With Ethan's birthday right around the corner,
the hotel had a card a a balloon sent from Mickey.

3 comments:
Is Ethan crying in the picture with Buzz and Woody? Good pictures, Cristina.
Yay. I can't wait to go!!
I can't wait till they are old enough to go. We are having a family reunion at D Land in July. I hope we have jsut as much as you loojk like you did.
Post a Comment