Saturday, July 30, 2011

Moving Day

May 31, 2011 is the day we sold our home and left North Carolina, bound for Washington. It was the beginning of our very long road trip across the northern states. We have seen many friends leave NC before us and it is always sad saying goodbye it was no different when it was our turn to move. It was very difficult saying goodbye to our friends and what we have called home for the past 8 years. We look forward to our new adventures in WA.





Road trip pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I rode by yourself the other day and it just doesn't look the same. Ephram was so sad we didn't stop and try to go in!

Allison said...

I'm sorry you had to say goodbye. I don't know why, but it does feel good to have you a bit closer to me.