We went to Disneyworld February 14-18. Elisha's mom was able to fly into NC and make the roadtrip with us. The first day there we spent at Downtown Disney, shopping and taking it easy after the long drive to get there. We spent the entire second day at Epcot. We had beautiful warm weather a great lunch with the Princesses and an awesome fireworks show! Ethan and Aliana enjoyed getting autographs from many of the characters but did not like getting too close. It was cute to watch them.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Disney World Day 1&2
Posted by Cristina at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I love these. And I was so excited for you when I saw the picture of you with Mary Poppins!
I don't know if I've ever seen you in tennis shoes before ;). I laughed out loud at Ethan's face on the motorcycle. He's all boy.
Post a Comment