This is the first Christmas we have spent away from our families since having kids. Although we missed our families very much, the kids had a great time opening gifts that didn't have to fit into our suitcases. We had a great day! Ethan and Aliana had so much fun with all their new toys, they never even had time to fight with each other! It was wonderful!
We did things a little backwards and let the kids open their stockings last, only because there was candy in them and I didn't want them eating it that early.

2 comments:
They are so cute. They don't know the stockings are supposed to come first. You could make that a tradition for your family. Merry Christmas, we miss you guys. Have fun at the beach!
We do stockings at the same time, so I don't think it matters that you did them last. I love the Woody and Jessie sticking out. And the kids' matching jammies. Also, look at those presents...did any with my name get left there? Talk about a haul!
Post a Comment