Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I always love to go to the pumpkin patch to get some fall pictures. We really didn't have fall weather, it was in the 80's and hot. As usual Ethan did not want his picture taken with the pumpkins, that's why he looks so grumpy. He warmed up though once it got fun for him. He loved the playground they had there and his favorite was the big tractor he got to see. Aliana loves to put everything in her mouth, so it was no surprise that she licked one of the pumpkins.

1 comments:

Allison said...

I love that Aliana is eating the pumpkin. Great photos. I missed you while I didn't have a computer, you should've updated more. I think you need to start taking pictures of everything you buy at Target each week so I can live vicariously through your trips. That way you have more updates for me.