For the first time in a long time we were able celebrate Lucas and Alissa's birthday with them! Auntie Gaby even let Ethan get his birthday a month early and lit a candle for him too. After eating our favorite pizza (Round Table) cake and ice-cream we headed to the park. Auntie Gaby bought Ethan a sand pail and couldn't wait to see him use it. Elisha and I were able to get a break while Ethan was entertained by his cousins. The weather here was gorgeous, it was hot but there was always a breeze and no humidity! I had forgotten how nice the Delta breeze is at night, it just cools everything down. It has been a long time since we had been here in the summer we almost forgot how nice the weather could be.
Beautiful green, thick soft Blue Grass! I just love it!
All four of my parents grandkids.

1 comments:
I too love the way California feels in the evening. I'm glad you had a safe trip. I need more pictures. You take 100s, you need to post more.
Post a Comment