Today my baby is 5 months old!
some of the things she is doing...
"talking"
raspberry spray
can roll from her back to her stomach
recognizes her name when you say it
still waking up at least twice a night to eat
started eating rice cereal and seems to like it
won't take a binkie but likes to put everything else in her mouth
can lift and keep her head up as if trying to sit up
stops crying when I vacuum
smiles and giggles often
enjoys being entertained by mom and dad
I cannot believe how fast she is growing and how time just seems to fly by.


3 comments:
She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I miss you guys! :) That's good that she likes the vacuum, because Jade hates mine. haha
So cute! Wish I was there!
Time does go by faster with each one. My baby will be a year this month. Seriously, Cristina, she is the most beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment