Aliana was just 2 days old when Ethan asked to hold her. He kept saying to us my turn, so we let him have a turn. We know that he loves his sister very much. He loves to give her kisses and when she cries he taps her belly or her leg. He thinks its funny when she grabs a hold of his finger and when she touches his face. Sometimes he loves her too much and it makes me very nervous, we can't leave him alone with her just yet.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Brotherly Love
Posted by Cristina at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HOW STINKING CUTE!!! This picture is PRICELESS!!! His sweet little smile says it all. I'm so glad to hear that he adores his little sister. I'm sure that makes the transition much easier for all of you. I hope that we can come soon to see your precious baby girl.
Awww. He'll be such a good protective tormentive big brother.
He is such a big brother now. What a beautiful family you have. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment