I received my new crib bedding just a few days ago and I am in love with it. I needed it to go along with Ethan's new sheets since they will be sharing a room for now. I new I wanted aqua and orange and I wanted to add pinks for our little girl so when I found this I knew it was perfect. Now all I need to do is figure out what to put up on the walls, so far all I have is an old window that I painted and will eventually add pictures and hang above the dresser.
Monday, August 17, 2009
New Baby Bedding
Posted by Cristina at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that bedding! It's so bright and fun.
I love it too. Can't wait to see it in person...and with a baby on top of it!
Post a Comment