We had a fun and busy Forth of July this year. Elisha's mom and our nephew Jessiah came to visit and we were able to go boating, hang out at Fantsy Lake and watch fireworks by the lake. It was lots of fun. We had a little accdent with a sparkler. I wanted to get a picture of Ethan holding his first sparkler, and well he got a little excited and grabbed the tip of it and burned the inside of two fingers on his left had. Elisha and I both felt like terrible parents, who lets a 21 month old play with fireworks. The picture below shows him just about to grab it, it is also the only picture we got of him. Thanks Grandma for coming to visit.





Tuesday, July 7, 2009
4th of July Weekend
Posted by Cristina at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man, I wish I'd been able to see her! She looks great and like y'all had a great visit.
Post a Comment