For those of you who don't already know I am 21 weeks pregnant and we are
having a Girl!!!
I haven't been feeling very well up until a couple of weeks ago, so that is why I have been slacking on the blog. I will try to keep it updated now.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Announcement!!!
Posted by Cristina at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! Congatulations! I wondered where you were.
yeah! your back from the dead! can't wait to meet this little girl.
And you have been slacking big time. You went from practically everyday to nothing for 4 monthes. WOW. But congrats onthe baby, I will get to work on making her the most beautiful bows. Hope you start feeling better soon.
YAY! Just what the Dr. ordered...good news.
WOW! How exciting!! I am so happy for you! We all know she is going to be beautiful! Congratulations Cristina!
Post a Comment