Friday, August 8, 2008

Alphabet Soup

We love bath time around here because Ethan enjoys it so much. It is so cute to see him playing and splashing around. Elisha and I both love the way he looks when his hair is being washed, it's just all soapy and cute.


I had to edit this one a little :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love the sponge letters. They are the best bathtub toy. First there are so many of them to chew and grab with little fists. Next they can teach colors, and last of course the alphabet.

Oh-by-the-way, cute baby.

couplabz said...

He is adorable, looks alot like his Daddy. It was nice to see pictures of y'all, looks like everyone is doing great.

Rebecca said...

He is so cute. Looks like you guys are in that really fun sit in the hall all day Sunday phase. Good luck!