Monday, June 30, 2008

Ethan


Ethan is 9 months old now, and although he is not crawling yet he is rolling around all over the place. He is getting up on his knees and rocking so I think he's close. Right now he thinks it's fun to throw himself backwards and have us catch him. He also like to lunge forward and roll off the chair in our living room and the bench on the foot of our bed.



4 comments:

Allison said...

His giggles are sooo cute!!! YAY, I am so glad to have another friend to check up on, even if I already get to see you every week.

Rebecca said...

I am glad you have a blog too. Email me and I will invite you to view ours. snshnrn@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

Hey girl, I was so excited to get your email and to see your little family. You guys look great. I am so glad that you had a baby, I wish you had told us that you were pregnant. Me and Nita always talk about you wonder how you are doing. We miss you guys. Great to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you the truth. I totally deleted your e-mail because I didn't recognize the name. Oh my gosh! When did all this happen? I have so much to ask you and this little box I am writing in is making me nervous. I have so much to tell you. Please e-mail me your phone number and I will call you okay? Congratulations and I hope to hear from you soon.